Rabbi Yehiel Grenimann is available to lecture about the following subjects:
- Writing as healing for the second generation
- My father the partisan hero and me
- Growing up in a survivor community in Australia
- Holocaust memory and Human rights activism in Israel
He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Lectures and events:
- Book Launch in Jerusalem: Monday 4th June 2012 at 8:00 p.m. at the United Synagogue Centre for Conservative Judaism, 6 Agron Street, .
- Book launch in Melbourne, Australia: Sunday, 4th December 2011, at the Sunflower Bookshop, Glenhuntly Rd., Elsternwick from 5:00 p.m.
Book Launch in Jerusalem, Israel: Tuesday, October 4th, 2011, 20:30 p.m at Kehilat Yedidya 12 Lifshitz St., Baka. Guest speaker – Aziza (Azezet Kidane) of the Combini sisters convent in East Jerusalem – who is active with Physicians For Human Rights and works with RHR on Bedouin rights. She will share her experiences working with Sudanese refugees. (The novel is about the postwar refugee experience of survivors).
Talk at Park Slope Jewish Center, Brooklyn, NY: Thursday, September 16th, 2011
Lecture at Congregation Sons of Israel, Nyack, NY:Monday, September 12th, 2011 at 300 North Broadway Upper Nyack, NY 10960-1621
Evening talk, University of Albany: Thursday, September 8th, 2011
Evening talk at Bard College: Wednesday, September 7th, 2011
Event: ‘Not Black Or White: The Complexity Of Palestinian-Israeli Cooperation In Human Rights Work’: Wednesday, August 31st, 2011, at 12.30. Lunch and learn with Rabbi Yehiel Grenimann. Human Rights First, 333 Seventh Avenue, 13th Floor, New York, NY 1000